Wednesday, August 12, 2009

mySpot | watch for the pink line

I was walking along Pedro Gil when I noticed something new was on the street. It's not the people who usually walks there, not the jeepneys who park near the sidewalk, and not the vendors who sells things. This are the the things which are not new to me as I walk everyday along these street in Manila.

As I look upon the road while I am walking, I knew it was that thing which caught my attention. The pink lines on the side walk, on which if i am not mistaken, painted by the MMDA.

I am not quite really knowledgeable about this pink lines on the street or why they have to paint it pink. I know it has a purpose. And I know they have a purpose why the painted a pink line on the sidewalks.

They might have a good purpose for it, but what happened is that while the paint was still wet, some people may have stepped on it where in their shoe prints are also painted on the street which is somehow very disturbing in the eyes. The sidewalks looked vandalized with pink shoe print marks. It looked dirty. I don't know... I guess they were right and they know what they were doing.. I think they want the whole road pink... tsk tsk tsk...

No comments:

Post a Comment