Saturday, November 21, 2009

mySpot | Yogurt Fruit Sticks

My sister told me I should not be eating Glawdi 'Glow-in-the-dark' Lollipop. It's because it has something in it I don't wanna say in here... But she introduced me to a new food (it's not a candy)... The Yogurt Fruit Sticks.

I've been hearing this fruit sticks long ago but i just saw it in actual form itself today. It was extra long (as said on the wrapper)... It's like a yogurt inside a long tiny straw... and the fun part is that you have to push it or press it to make it go out... you can choose what side to start and go to the other side when it became harder to get out... I'm actually not making a point in here... I can't really describe it.. I suggest you try one... I'm just not sure where to buy it because my sister gave me a whole pack and I didn't asked where she bought it...

We were watching 'New Moon' (yes.. I watched new moon twice.. first yesterday, as on my previous post.. and today...) and I can't concentrate to what I'm watching because I was trying to focus to get the yogurt out of the long tiny sticks... but thankfully that was my second time to watch the movie so I really don't need to focus on the movie... lolz...

Anyway... I'm just sharing this thing if you haven't tried it yet... I took a photo of this yogurt sticks.. I put them on the bed and took a photo of it... I hope ants won't get to my bed... So you better try it and enjoy the fun...

Till here.. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment