Saturday, December 19, 2009

mySpot | Dead Tired

These past few weeks, I haven't been able to update my blog... I've been quite too very busy for the first half of this month with so many things to prepare and to do for something even during weekends...

I just woke up after a 3-hour sleep after I had this more than 48 hours of being awake... But it made me realize that it's hard to become a vampire.. (as they said vampires don't sleep)... being nocturnal is different because you can sleep during the day... me??? nah!.. not really...

Well, hindi naman parating ganito... sabi nga ng boss ko, minsan minsan lang naman, so what's the reason not to enjoy... The good thing here is that there is no need to drink... After the successful cosplay event, we went in Starbucks and stayed until 3 in the morning, then we walked along Malate going back to the office... I was actually about to go home because I still have another set of parties to attend the next day but then I did not... I stayed in McDonalds till 5 in the morning then I went home... But that's not the end yet, I still went out to do some Christmas shopping with my sister until 2pm... Then finally i took a 3-hour sleep and now i'm blogging again... And i still want to sleep...

And before I say goodbye, I want to thank everyone for the gifts they gave me... I knew writing the same gift on two different wishlists is not a good idea.... lolz... but really.. thank you... :D I still have the other half of the month so I guess the party still doesn't end right here and right now...

Till here.. Ciao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment