Thursday, December 24, 2009

mySpot | Microsoft Office 2010 Beta Version

When I saw the news online that Microsoft already released the beta version for Office 2010, I couldn't wait too long to put my fingers on the keyboard and try it.

Although, it's kinda similar with the UI of Office 2007, there are lot's of features added and new graphical menus, including some added features for Microsoft Office Communicator. And of course, MS Outlook has now the ability to send sms.. nice isn't it...

Though I'm not really into using this yet, I downloaded the beta version just to see what's new here... I still have my office 2003 'coz i'm much more comfortable with it...

Download the office 2010 and try it yourself... Have fun!


Here is a screenshot of the MS Excel for Office 2010... The only thing I liked is the colors... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment