Wednesday, November 11, 2009

mySpot | The Vegie Encounter

I'm not really a big fan of vegetables but today, I did something new which I don't know if I'm gonna do it again or not.

We are quite very busy in the office this month, and since the Christmas is fast approaching, we are early planning the events for the Christmas Party 'coz I'm one of the committees... And one of our major events is a competition for the next top model.

Actually, the idea just popped in while I was thinking for some ideas for the events and I thought, 'hey, why don't we have something like this next top model search or something...'

So we sent invitations (within the team where sub-teams will compete) and luckily some got interested and joined.

I never thought, they would treat it seriously but when I saw the first batch of photos taken from the model, I just said 'Whoa'...

So going back to the vegetables, some of my office mates made a vegetable salad (not the photo). They shared it to everyone. Well I was kinda busy and I was thinking lot's of things that time, and when I saw it, the next thing I knew is that I was putting some into my plate.

Ok, I said I want to try new things... And while I was chewing the leaves I realized it was good but I felt that I was like a giraffe chewing the leaves. Anyway, it was nice to try it and it was good...

Till here, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment