Sunday, January 10, 2010

mySpot | Art Nouveau

I'm kinda transforming my workplace into an art gallery... Soon i'll be posting photos and i'll remove the other stuffs posted on my wall... But first, let me show you my first work of art (or should i say work made from doing non-sense things during breaktimes). "Sticks"

I made the "Sticks" from toothpicks (a gift i received from our Kris Kringle last December with the category of something earth-friendly) and from Wooden Chopsticks. I just glued some parts of it then, there you go, my first work of art "Sticks".

I'm not sure if i'm gonna keep it or i'm gonna throw it few months from now, but for the mean time, it'll stay on my workstation.


It's actual colors is light brown but on this photo, it looked like green due to my camera settings and light effects... :D
Ill be updating some photos soon but if you don't like it, i'd better not. :D thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment