Sunday, January 10, 2010

mySpot | The Unplannable Starbucks Planner

Last Week, I got my Starbucks Planner... Actually this is my second planner from SB this year. I gave the first one to my ate and then I got this.

I was so excited to put up my plans here unfortunately, i already have a Calendar in my phone and an MS Outlook in my computer. So I'm not sure if can use it all year round, so i decided to make it as a log book. I got the 2nd planner on January 5th and when i received it, i asked my co-workers (who were with me on SB that time) to write something on that day.

Then the next day, I wasn't able to go to work. The next day (7th of January), me and a friend were discussing a trip to Ilocos somewhere in March, after then, i told her to put that event on the 5th of March in the planner...

Then, there were a few seconds of silence only to find out that some pages where missing... There are only two pages for february, and two pages for march, and the others are not there... I was so sad about this and i said to myself, how can i make plans to this unplannable planner... tsk tsk tsk...

After work, I went to SB to report the unplannable planner, and the good thing is that they replaced it with a new one. Sayang lang ung mga previous notes... and before I left, We checked all the pages if it's complete or not... Then un na.. :D Moral Lesson: Count your change before leaving the counter.. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment