Sunday, April 17, 2011

mySpot | Aliwan Fiesta 2011





Aliwan Festival 2011 - Held last April 14 - 16 2011 at the CCP Complex. It was so called the 'Battle of the Champions' being one of the most festive events in the country as it celebrates all festival activities from each regions.

This is my first time to attend the Aliwan Fiesta though I've known it some time long ago from the advertisements, but WOW, I wasn't expecting this kind of energy. I've been to some festivals like Panagbenga, Pahiyas, etc... but this event is like all those festivals combined.

It was also a good opportunity to photographers to take colorful photos from the street dancers, floats and the lovely candidates of the 'Reyna ng Aliwan'. Too bad for me, i'm just taking shots on one spot but I guess that was almost the best spot there because we where near the entrance...

I was expecting to see Nicole Hyala there but unfortunately, I got hungry and tired so I have to leave early... :) Sharing just some of the hundred pics I've got... Hope you like it.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment