Saturday, July 30, 2011

mySpot | Palawan Trip [2011] + Birthday Celebration


I've been here before... Same place, same spots, same hotel, same food but the only difference is the people I was with. This is my second time to visit Palawan (Puerto Princesa to be specific) and things just became more exciting.

This time i brought an underwater camera (thank you Loren Lloyd).. and i really enjoyed taking photos of fishes, corals and other stuffs down there... It was pretty awesome... And also, how can i forget how i panicked under water when I saw a small jelly fish.. (but still i got a photo of that jelly fish).. and freaked out after seeing a triggerfish (which i thought was a stonefish)... t'was fun though...

And speaking of picture taking, This time was my first time to travel on a long trip capturing less than 1000 shots for the whole trip... I don't know. The last time I was here I took 1000+ shots per day. Maybe I just enjoyed too much that I forgot to take more photos... (or maybe because i have no extra battery and i'm trying to avoid to use flash too much)

This is also my first time to celebrate my birthday far away from home.. Yeah you heard it right... First time... In 24 years... Lolz... And I was like celebrating my birthday by taking pictures under the sea... :p

I met a lot of new people there... Tourists, local residents, other people... And again, you saw it right.. I met a lot of people.. Not the typical me meeting and introducing myself to strangers... (thanks to Antonis, Vangelis, Jovie and Jane, and others whom i've already forgotten their names) really i had a great time spending with them...

I also learned new things from the people I met, just then I realized life has more to offer.. that we should enjoy each day and each moment of our lives... Serious-much? and extremely corny??? John William's series of 'epic fail'... I miss that...

Anyway, I'm definetely going back here in Palawan.. it might take time before I could return here co'z i still have a lot of places to visit... I'll be looking forward to my future trips and hope it turns out to be a good one... Don't worry i'm definitely sharing the experience here in my blog... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment