Saturday, November 26, 2011

mySpot | Coron Palawan 2011 Trip








I thought it was only just a dream. After visiting the beautiful place of Coron, Palawan, now I wanted to go back there again.

In just 4 days, we enjoyed the breathtaking views of Coron and wonderful islands during our trip.

I've been in Puerto Princesa too and although both are in Palawan, there's a very big difference between the two. PPS is more like commercialized than Coron, which makes me like Coron more...

For nature lovers, you can have your best times to be spent here... Watch the sunset at the top of Mt. Tapyas... Relax in Maquinit hot spring... Eat fresh sea foods and enjoy the place... You can also do diving at the shipwrecks and enjoy the view underwater.. Don't forget the camera so you won't miss anything...









Now I really don't know what to write here.. I can't describe it in words.. You just have to see it for yourself and enjoy.. I already have plans of getting back in here... Maybe that time, i'll try diving... and more other stuffs we missed during our 4-day adventure in Coron...

More pics can be found on my facebook albums... just sharing some here...







No comments:

Post a Comment