Saturday, November 16, 2013

mySpot | One Day in Rome - Trip to Italy :)



First trip to Europe! Hopefully not the last... It was one awesome adventure in Rome where I saw all the things I only see in books and from the Internet.

Went to visit the Vatican and I event saw the Pope. Walked all day within the city to see all amazing places... Also had a great meal on of the restaurants there... My one day trip to Rome (actually overnight stay) is the best so far :)

Some funny experience I've got is my first time to ride the RyanAir from Nurnberg to Pisa. It was my first time to experience a plane ride where you don't make seat reservation but you get to choose where to seen once you are boarding the plane! How's that! hahaha

One great experience. Check out my fb profile for more pics :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment