Saturday, September 24, 2011

mySpot | Boracay Trip 2011








Ok... I should have written this post while I was still there. That's why i brought a laptop with me so that i could sit in front of the beach and write this blog entry.

Anyway, ok.. finally, i was able to set my foot to this place I always wanted to go. And all I can say is that the place is so beautiful, great view, nice beaches.. Perfect vacation destination... Oh yeah.

And oh! By the way, before I forgot, I came here alone... yup.. only me and no one else... and what's interesting is that this is my first time to visit the place and also my first time to travel alone.. oh well.. I did survive the trip...

It didn't bother me whether I walk alone in the white beach or eat meals by myself 'coz I'm used it to it. and besides, i just came here to take pictures and spend some time alone... lols...

The place is so filled with foreigners, and most of them are Koreans. And while I was there, I thought I was somewhere else like in Jeju Island and felt like a stranger in my own country. But it was ok. It's like a practice if ever i decided to go international.. :p

Oh well, I don't have anything else to say in here... to sum it up, i enjoyed, i took pictures, i had fun, i met new people, the experience is awesome... and like i always say, i'm definitely going back to this place too...

should you want to see my photos, you might wanna check out my fb albums... thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment