Monday, June 11, 2012

mySpot | Bangkok Trip 2012 [part 1]


When you ask me what are the places that I wanted to visit, Bangkok would probably be on the last of my list... Maybe because of the movies that I watch or from the stories that I heard.

Well I don't know what happened but it seems my perspective about Bangkok changed.

Last June 5, I went to visit Bangkok for vacation... It was a challenging vacation because I know I'm going to a place where people speaks a different language... They speak English too but I really don't know what happened to my tongue and ears... lols...

Well it was kinda similar to where I live except for the different fonts (lols) on posters, billboards and ads... plus the weather is too hot... The food is great and the people are very friendly...  I was also able to ride tuktuk, and the motorcyle ride was a little bit dangerous driving around the high way, but it was awesome!

And did I forget to mention I went there by myself... Yes... forever alone.. lols.. that's why it was kinda difficult but still I enjoyed.


You can view my facebook page for more pictures and stuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment